Senior PHP Developer
We are looking for a seasoned backend developer to help us scale our marketing platform to build cutting-edge advertising solutions for our customers. The primary focus will be developing new functionalities in a micro-services environment built on the AWS platform. You will be a part of a creative team responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification to developing, testing and launching.
Job location: Remote / Serbia
- Proven software development experience in PHP and frameworks like Laravel/Symfony
- Writing clean, thoughtfully crafted PHP that scales
- Working with relational and NoSQL databases, version control tools and developing microservices
- Design and develop micro-services
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. web, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Experience writing and consuming RESTful APIs.
- Experience writing automated tests and working in a CI/CD environment
- Familiarity with AWS services like EC2, S3, and Lambda
- Proficient in communicating with Elasticsearch or similar data stores
- Experience working in small cross-functional Agile teams to build complex systems
- Ability to design schema-less NoSQL approaches where necessary
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Developing using Docker is a plus.
Nice To Have:
- Understanding front-end technologies and platforms
- Working in an agile-based workflow utilizing tools such as JIRA, Confluence, and others
- Passion for software development, learning, and growing your craft
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
Fill out the enquiry form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.