Technical Solutions Engineer
As Solutions Engineer, you’ll be responsible for planning and executing enterprise client migrations and driving value to our merchants through pre-sales engineering. Job location:Belgrade
- Lead the planning and implementation of enterprise client migrations on to the client’s platform.
- Manage and communicate detailed project plans and manage communication cadence.
- Be a technical leader that drives project processes and technical projects to meet time-sensitive deadlines.
- Proactively identify potential issues and propose mitigation plans or alternative solutions.
- Facilitate the definition of program scope, goals, and deliverables.
- Educate merchants on proper store set-up.
- Work with merchants' internal and 3rd party design and development teams.
- Provide documentation and support during the set-up phase.
- 3 years of experience leading technical migrations at a SaaS company, or similar
- Experience setting up basic API’s: know the difference between GET and POST request
- Experience with ticketing platforms (Help Scout, Zendesk) and 3rd party apps desired
- Familiarity with project/product management platforms (Asana, Jira)
- Ability to communicate clearly in writing to both technical and non-technical people
- Strong analysis, process, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- SaaS or billing/payments experience or start-up experience desired
- English fluency (written and spoken)
What we offer:
- Convenient office location to all major public transportation lines
- Flexible work hours
- Plenty of office events such as happy hours and learning sessions
- Plenty of opportunities while we grow and scale
Fill out the enquiry form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.