Senior Full Stack Developer
We are looking for an exceptionally talented full stack developer experienced with modern full stack technologies to join our team. You will be building a Next-Generation Web Security multi-cloud product management platform, including cloud services, backend, frontend, and API.
This position will help you grow within the fast-growing security company. The product combines cloud computing, Big Data, Machine Learning,
and other cutting-edge fields into an intelligent, dynamic, and robust cybersecurity SaaS platform running on the global cloud.
We’re looking for capable, creative, self-motivated people to grow with us. If you’d like to quickly advance your career while being at the intersection of multiple global trends (cloud adoption, SaaS, machine learning, cybersecurity, and more), with all the opportunity that this represents, we’d love to hear from you.
- Drive innovation, build and improve the product
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Help to define technical requirements and architecture, and execute best-in-class implementation
- A team player that can thrive in a very dynamic environment
- 5+ years of full-stack web development experience on Linux
- Proficient with HTML5, CSS3, SASS (this is not a typo)
- Experience SQL and NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL and MongoDB)
- Python frameworks experience is a BIG advantage (Flask, Tornado)
- Understands web applications security challenges and vulnerabilities
- Web protocols understanding (DNS, HTTP, TCP/IP, SSL/TLS)
What you’ll get in return
- Make an impact on worldwide web security, at scale. For real.
- Exposure to cutting edge technologies in cloud and cybersecurity industries.
- Opportunity to fulfill your potential by rolling out creative ideas and projects.
What we offer
- Opportunity to join and to learn from one of the major security platforms
- Convenient office location to all major public transportation lines (If we ever go back to the office 😁)
- Training sessions for the product and tools we’re using
- Plenty of (online) office events such as happy hours and learning sessions
- Plenty of opportunities while we grow and scale
- Helping those in need
Fill out the enquiry form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.