We are looking for a Python Developer, who will be working on a product, related to the eCommerce industry, specifically on the part of the project, which is mainly web-oriented. You will be encouraged to create and maintain a clean, reliable, and efficient codebase. The key to being successful in this role is having a growth mentality and ‘everything is possible’ attitude.
- Write scalable and testable web components using Python, FastAPI or Flask
- Consistently provide high-quality code in collaboration with your team with a focus on Agile development and TDD.
- Assist the product owner and project leader by providing functional and technical recommendations.
- Create and update feature documentation
- Map performance issues within the application, and find proper solutions for bugs and issues.
- Propose new methods and approaches to old solutions, helping to improve/develop standards.
- Work and collaborate with both the design and backend development teams to help build new features or update existing ones.
- Typically, 3-5 years of relevant development experience with Python, preferably in the eCommerce industry
- Experience with FastAPI, Flask or Django
- Experience with Cloud Platforms such as GCP, AWS, or Azure
- Expertise with relational databases such as PostgreSQL or similar
- Proficient with collaborative tools like Git
- A knack for engineering simple solutions to solve complex problems
- Self-motivated with a passion for taking ownership of your work and delivering outcomes
What we offer
- Convenient office location to all major public transportation lines
- Flexible work hours
- Plenty of office events such as happy hours and learning sessions
- Plenty of opportunities while we grow and scale
- Helping those in need
Fill out the enquiry form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.