Test Automation Developer
Blue Grid is looking for a Test Automation Developer to join us and be part of a team responsible for developing test plans and test strategies for an international Edge services provider. You will also be responsible for writing test scripts and leveraging test frameworks to automate functional and system test scenarios along with automating performance testing of the platform's back-end software-defined storage solutions. This position’s responsibilities also include analyzing, documenting, and reporting data.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with management and development engineers to build and document efficient test plans and strategies.
- Develop or leverage existing performance and fault test frameworks for cloud storage solutions.
- Design and develop test cases.
- Develop automation and scripting tools to reduce manual tasks.
- Develop tools to unify data log formatting and storing in a database.
- Execute performance and fault testing across the suite of storage offerings.
- Analyze test results, perform problem resolution, and provide actionable recommendations.
- Create documentation for all test automation and script development.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Experience in creating automated test frameworks.
- Experience with operations of IT infrastructure, with a specific focus on enterprise storage.
- Experience working with Linux Operating Systems and Linux storage subsystem.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Containers.
- Strong programming and scripting skills in languages such as Python, Go, etc.
- Experience with source code management tools such a Git / GitHub.
- Experience developing tools that interact with Cloud provider APIs (AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform).
- Experience with any of these tools / frameworks: FIO, PBench, Google PerfKitBenchmarker, Chaos Mesh.
- Experience working in an Agile / SCRUM methodology to organize and execute projects.
- Learns quickly when facing new problems and is a relentless and versatile learner, open to change.
- Has a collaborative attitude and a willingness to work with team members.
- Has good verbal and written communication skills with experience explaining complex technical concepts to audiences.
- Possess the creativity to always think of new ways to break things; don't settle until as many corner cases as possible are covered.
Fill out the enquiry form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.