Support Team Leader
We're looking for a professional, experienced, and detail-oriented individual to join the BlueGrid team.io as the Team Leader for one of our Support teams. You will be directly managing a dedicated team of Support professionals working on one of the fastest-growing platforms in the e-commerce space.
- 2-3 years of experience managing customer support teams (Tech or e-Commerce environment is a plus) in a high-growth and high-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills, turning data insights into projects that influence positively customers satisfaction and experience
- Experience in leveraging data to improve, build and deprecate processes, making the customer journey seamless and efficient
- Deep understanding of the importance of developing your team's skills and knowledge as your team's success is your success
- Fluent English skills (written and spoken) are a must
- Lead and manage the Customer Support Team
- Drive continuous development and performance management of your team
- Be the Voice of the Customer (VoC): use data/feedback from customers, understand their pain points and implement workflow optimisations
- Be a Brand Ambassador and hands-on leader: when needed, act as escalation for difficult cases by working directly with customers
- Support the day-to-day operations oversight and ensuring adherence to departments KPIs/SLAs
- Manage scheduling, attendance and other administrative tasks
Fill out the enquiry form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.