We are looking for a motivated Sales Development Representative to help us expand to the market. The ideal candidate will need a combination of technical and sales skills, and passion to proactively communicate with the new leads and potential customers.
Job location: Remote / Serbia
- Proactively hunt for new business opportunities, and map relevant stakeholders in target prospects/funnel customers.
- Generate sales pipeline by cold calling (outbound) a targeted list of prospects through pre-defined call scripts, email cadences, Linkedin, and other channels.
- Partner with the Regional Sales Director to schedule presentations, and demos for the EMEA region.
- Maintain and update prospect information in CRM databases (Salesforce, Hubspot).
- Manage ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Team Manager, and learn best practices and process improvements in weekly sessions.
- Keep KPIs: Calls (100), Emails, and LinkedIn InMails on a daily basis.
- At least 1 year of experience as an SDR/Business developer.
- Consultative/Pain-related Sales experience is required in competitive and results-driven environments (Sandler/BANT preferred).
- Experience using Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Sales Loft, and other tools.
- Experience with outbound skills, such as cold calling and cold emailing.
- Bachelor's degree in Sales, Marketing, Business, Economics, or a related field.
- Excellent knowledge of business English, written and spoken.