We are looking for a QA engineer to join the R&D team. This role will provide exceptional career growth opportunities as you develop and acquire new security skills in the course of your duties, supporting both our client’s customers, support and engineering teams.
Check out the product overview you'd be working on.
- Responsible for QA processes, testing, and release activities.
- Initiate and drive new QA projects and processes.
- Working on day-to-day activities with the engineering teams.
- Proactively communicate status, plan-of-action, and resolution of issues.
- Always ask "why" and strive to do better!
- Highly technical engineer with high interpersonal skills.
- Excellent English and communication skills.
- 1+ years of QA experience with SaaS products running on public clouds (GCP, AWS, Azure).
- Knowledge in networking protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP.
- Extensive experience working in the Linux environment.
- Familiarity with CI/CD processes and tools.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker.
Fill out the enquiry form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.