Python Backend / Automation Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Python Backend / Automation Engineer to join us and be part of a team working on an international Edge services provider that supports high-profile Enterprise customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, implement, and maintain an internal tool kit that supports the needs of multiple stakeholders. Standardize and improve systems monitoring, processes, and related technical infrastructure.
- Work with open-source tools and third-party vendors alike to stay current with technologies, identify solution gaps, and develop strategies to keep the platform's toolchain up-to-date at all times.
- Improve technical effectiveness by automating tasks and utilizing programming or scripting to perform support duties.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong programming and scripting skills in Python.
- Strong knowledge of (object) relational DB such as MySQL, and PostgreSQL.
- Proficient in Linux.
- Ability to read and write simple integration scripts, programs, and config files.
- Experience implementing and supporting a broad range of monitoring and alerting platforms (Telegraf, Prometheus and Alertmanager, Grafana, LNMS, Nagios, etc.).
- Experience working with container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
Good to have
- Experience with virtualization platforms and containerization technologies (Docker, QEMU, KVM).
- Experience with CI/CD such as Jenkins, GitLab, CircleCI, etc.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a cup of talk and to get to know each other or apply on the below form:
Fill out the enquiry form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.