Unfortunately, this position is not open anymore. Feel free to leave us your resume here.
We are looking for a responsible Elixir developer who will help us build internet inventory, robust
APIs, and Data Services for security teams. Your primary focus will be the development of
server-side logic, integration with different data sources, and with front-end applications. You'll
join a small team of highly skilled professionals, bring new knowledge, and have the opportunity
to shape our culture.
Job location: Remote / Serbia
- Drive features implementation from end-to-end
- Integrate with heterogeneous data sources and different 3rd-party data services
- Deliver high-quality and maintainable code with reliable test coverage
- Communicate with stakeholders and peers in English
- Proficient in Elixir or Erlang and 5+ years of experience in general backend development
- Relational, key-value, and document-based data storage
- Proficient in communicating with ElasticSearch or similar data stores
- Proficient in Scala
- Performance optimization and application monitoring
- Test-driven development experience
- Excellent knowledge of English, written and spoken.
Nice to have:
- Understanding front-end technologies and platforms
- Building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Passion for new technologies and software development best practices
- Other language experiences such as Python, GoLang
- Working in an agile-based workflow utilizing tools such as JIRA, Confluence and others