We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team. The product you would be working on is a platform designed to be an "internet inventory" allowing cybersecurity researchers to learn from it and create up-to-date security measures for companies seeking such measures. A bit more about this product you can check out here.
- Design, improve and implement build pipelines
- Cooperate with other skilled developers, product managers and quality assurance teams to ship new features and components
- Improve build stability, reliability and speed
- Manage CI/CD environment and develop tools for various environments
- Work on high-leverage features to optimize our infrastructure
- In-depth knowledge of AWS and GCP
- Hands-on experience with Elasticsearch and Apache Spark
- Experience with containerization platforms such as Docker/Kubernetes and deploying them in cloud environments
- Deep knowledge of scalable continuous integration processes and tooling, such as Jenkins
- Experience in creating infrastructure as code based on the requirements of the product
- The ability to spot, debug and fix performance problems
Fill out the enquiry form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.