Blue Grid is working on a project that leverages massive amounts of data to construct valuable insights that keep our clients safe. The ability to rapidly ingest and integrate data is the cornerstone of current cyber intelligence. As a DevOps Engineer, you will join a team of motivated Data Engineers, Data Scientists, and Software Engineers working on building reliable data storage and analytic systems that ingest raw data and convert it into readily actionable analytics to identify and combat cyber security threats.
Job location: Remote / Serbia
- Working on the development, productization, and maintenance of cloud resources within AWS environments.
- Participating in designing scalable, resilient, secure, and cost-effective data architecture.
- Advising and creating well-monitored production data computation resources which power our product.
- Collaborating alongside data engineers and data scientists to meet their data requirements and needs
- 2+ years of AWS experience: you are experienced and comfortable building scalable, resilient, and production-grade data infrastructure in AWS.
- Current Best Practice: you are comfortable and up to date on best practices for working with large, complex data structures and supporting leading data science technologies.
- Well-versed in data architecture: you want to review existing infrastructure and suggest modifications that will have tangible improvements.
- Experience building infrastructure using various programming languages such as Python, Go, Java, Scala, SQL, and Ruby, as well as knowledge of container orchestration technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, or ECS.
- Excellent knowledge of English, written and spoken.
Nice to Have:
- Bonus points for experience with Infrastructure-as-Code tools such as Terraform or Pulumi.
What we offer 👈
Fill out the enquiry form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.