Full Stack Web Developer
We are the group of experienced professionals in business development, customer happiness, engineering and web development who have gathered in order to share our experience and help companies grow and expand accordingly. Currently, we are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer.
You’ll be part of the marketing department that’s responsible from conception to deployment. As a full stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design, marketing and utility.
- Work with the marketing team and product managers to ideate on corporate website changes and blog posts
- Build the front-end of our corporate website through appealing visual design
- Develop, manage and maintain well-functioning web apps (landing pages, contest pages etc.)
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- Proven experience as a full stack developer or similar role (2-3 years of experience)
- Experience developing web applications
- Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. PHP) and ideally Grav
- Knowledge of versioning with Git
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills and great attention to detail
What we offer
- Convenient office location to all major public transportation lines
- Flexible work hours
- Plenty of office events such as happy hours and learning sessions
- Plenty of opportunities while we grow and scale
Fill out the enquiry form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.