Full-Stack Web Developer
Currently, we are looking for a Vue.js Developer, who will be working on a product, related to the eCommerce industry, specifically on the part of the project, which is mainly web-oriented. You will be encouraged to create and maintain a clean, reliable, and efficient codebase. The key to being successful in this role is having a growth mentality and ‘everything is possible’ attitude.
- Write scalable and testable web components using Vue.js, HTML, and CSS
- Consistently provide high-quality code in collaboration with your team with a focus on Agile/Scrum methodology and TDD.
- Write web components using Python, FastAPI, or Flask
- Assist the product owner and project leader by providing functional and technical recommendations.
- Create and update feature documentation
- Map performance issues within the application, and find proper solutions for bugs and issues.
- Propose new methods and approaches to old solutions, helping to improve/develop standards.
- Work and collaborate with both the design and backend development teams to help build new features or update existing ones.
- Typically, 3-5 years of relevant development experience preferably in the eCommerce industry
- 3 years experience with Vue.js
- Experience with Python with a focus on FastAPI, Flask, or Django
- Proficient with collaborative tools like Git
- A knack for engineering simple solutions to solve complex problems
- Self-motivated with a passion for taking ownership of your work and delivering outcomes
- Experience with relational databases such as PostgreSQL or similar would be a big plus
- Familiarity with AWS/GCP would be considered to be an advantage
What we offer
- Convenient office location to all major public transportation lines
- Flexible work hours
- Plenty of office events such as happy hours and learning sessions
- Plenty of opportunities while we grow and scale
- Helping those in need
Fill out the enquiry form and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.